A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Manager”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
HR Manager – Rewards & Benefits
Headquartered in Hong Kong, we have over 100 hotels and resorts under four brands nested in key cities and beautiful beachfront locations globally. We are expanding rapidly with a strong development pipeline throughout Asia, the Middle East, Europe and Africa.
Regarded as one of the world’s finest hotel ownership and management companies, Shangri-La is dedicated to delight guests around the world with legendary service, finely tuned from over 45 years of hospitality from the heart. We have an affinity with Asian travelers and we offer them a gateway to the rest of the world, positioning us a leading brand in luxury hospitality.
As an enviable employer with industry leading levels of colleague engagement, our people are our priority. Our success is only made possible through the efforts and abilities of over 42,000 colleagues worldwide. In accordance with this belief, the focused investment we make in the learning and development of our colleagues is unparalleled in the global hospitality industry. From welcoming new colleagues, to best in class leadership development, you can be sure that potential is identified and nurtured throughout your career.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Review market salary trend and carry out benchmarking exercise
- Conduct rewards & benefits survey
- Implement various rewards and benefits projects such as annual merit and bonus review exercise
- Provide guidance to hotel Human Resources representative on the application of the global rewards and benefits policies and process
- Handle rewards and benefits administration tasks into Human Resources policies review
- Review existing rewards and benefits policies and develop changes and updates regularly
- Review incentive, bonus schemes and benefits programs
- Ensure expatriate remuneration and benefits are aligned to global policies
- Liaise with different hotels on rewards and benefits matters/networking
- Assist in any rewards and benefits ad hoc projects, such as productivity reports, labor KPI’s and reward and recognition programs.
- Assisting with monthly payroll
- University degree in the Human Resources preferred
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience, preferably with consulting and corporate human resources experience
- Attention to detail and good analytical thinking
- Efficient in follow-throughs
- Good project management skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and outside parties in a non-technical language
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial
- Excellent communication (written/ oral) and presentation skills