A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Head of Finance “.
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree | Master’s Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||8 – 9 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||25,000 AED – 30,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Our client is one of the top legal firms in the region. They are looking for a Head of Finance. You will be responsible for managing and heading the department.
- Oversee the accounting, reporting, payroll, cashiering, client accounts, and purchase ledger operations of the Firm.
- Work on cash forecasting and annual budget.
- Work with the finance team to produce a monthly review of the P&L – monitor income and expenditure against annual budgets, analyze variances and prepare revised budgets.
- Ensure financial controls are in place and are adhered to.
- Responsible for completing the annual group and local annual statutory audits.
- Work with the existing team to ensure a consistent and high-quality approach in service delivery, training, and engagement in financial processes across the business.
- Coordination of local tax and annual filing.
- Ensure proper tax return filing in accordance with FTA regulations and guidelines. Review VAT filing for the company and undertake reconciliations.
- Work with the finance team to reconcile the inter-company position between Dubai with other offices/member Firms and drive conversations to agree on an approach for settlement.
- Work with the revenue control function to support the production of financial insights (pricing performance, profitability of teams/partners).
- Dealing with all accounting queries raised by local accountants.
- Support in the production of financial updates and insights as and when required by the Partners.
- Assist with project work and ad-hoc reporting exercises as directed by the Managing Partner or other Partners.
- Work with the finance team and the business to drive efficiency and improvements through optimizing tools and processes.
- Recognized qualification (CA, CFA, ACCA, CTP, ATT, CTA, and/or CPA)
- At least 8 years of finance & accounting experience.
- Significant experience working with external auditors, internal controls, and compliance-related issues.
- Excellent analytical skills, and proficiency in MS Excel and standard accounting tools.
- Track record of building and leading high-performance teams.
- Plus point if you have experience in the legal industry
Apply Now: [email protected]