A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Receptionist”.
||Alsuwaidi & Company|
|Experience||1 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||3,000 AED – 4,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
The Receptionist / Legal Secretary shall be responsible in managing the front desk daily and perform various administrative and clerical tasks.
Role and Responsibilities
- Greet and welcome visitors at the reception.
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming calls.
- Provide administrative support to lawyers.
- Handle conflict checks and opening of new cases.
- Handle closing of files. Coordinate with Accounts Department for any outstanding dues of client.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, letters, etc.
- Set-up, organize and maintain paper and electronic filing system
- Record and monitor deadlines
- Handle the renewal of official documents such as professional license, tenancy contract, etc.
- Diary management and handle schedule of meeting rooms.
- Receive and sort mails, and handle dispatch of documents via courier.
- Ensure reception area and meeting room are tidy and presentable.
- Monitors attendance of employees.
- Perform other clerical duties such as filing, photocopying, and faxing.
- Assign tasks to Office Assistant.
- Perform other duties assigned or required from time to time.
– Minimum Educational Requirement:
Female; Graduate of any 4-year course.
– Minimum Experiential Requirement:
At least 1 year of work experience in similar capacity. Must possess knowledge of legal procedures and documentation, have keen attention to detail, time management skills and be able to handle confidential information.