A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Procurement Manager”.
||ITP Media Group|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Relevant Subject)|
|Experience||8 – 15 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||20,000 AED – 30,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
ITP Media Group (ITP) is one of the largest media companies in the Middle East, with a portfolio of more than 80 brands. The company delivers quality up to date content to its readers, viewers, delegates and guests through digital, print, events, awards, video content, social media platforms and social media influencers. These brands include major international and regional names such as Time Out, Arabian Business, Harper’s Bazaar, Construction Week, Esquire, GQ and Condé Nast Traveller.
We are looking for an experienced, organized and capable Procurement Manager to be part of our busy and dynamic Procurement team!
The ideal candidate will thrive working on a diverse range of duties, be enthusiastic and be able to work as part of a team. They will be able to carry out duties which require strict confidentiality, a high attention to detail and will be confident in dealing with customers and colleagues, of all levels, from across the business. They will be well versed in prioritising their workload to meet conflicting demands on their time.
- As the head of the Procurement, you will be responsible to control and manage all the Purchasing Requirements in coordination with the Procurement Director.
- Monitor performance reports of the Procurement Department and develop an annual budget plan.
- Review and approve contracts, bids, proposals, RFPs and vendor agreements for legal correctness, price, and acceptability of items to specifications.
- Strong knowledge and experience using Procurement/ERP systems
- Establish and implement purchasing policies, procedures and best practices.
- Making sure that there is a continuous addition of new suppliers/vendors to build a comprehensive vendor list. Introducing and negotiating with new suppliers for good rates and credit limits.
- Manage vendor and suppliers selection process based on price, quality, support, capacity and reliability.
- Develop, negotiate and administer purchasing agreements and contracts with suppliers in support of organizational agreement.
- Must make sure all agreements are delivered with in timeline mentioned on the LPO.
- Monitor any discrepancy between LPO, DO and Material quantity or quality must be checked and communicated to supplier for clarifications.
- Management Reporting
- Direct continuous improvement of purchasing process in line changing organizational needs and market conditions.
- Resolve vendor or contractor grievances, and claims against suppliers.
- Administer online procurement systems.
- 8-15 years of experience
- Bachelors Degree. Masters is additional
- Good market understanding.
- Good negotiating skills.
Being an ITP employee is an opportunity to be part of the largest content creation house in the region and provides the luxury of working with global brands and experienced industry leaders. To ensure we invest in the development of our team, employees are given access to a variety of learning resources and exciting career development opportunities.
We believe in recognising the passionate efforts of our team members. Our employees are rewarded by competitive tax-free remuneration, attractive bonus structure, medical insurance and a generous leave entitlement scheme that sees annual holiday entitlement grow as tenure with the company increases. ITP employees also enjoy a variety of staff offers at many local restaurants, salons, hotels and service providers.