A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “IT Engineer “.
||Reyada Homes Healthcare Services LLC|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,500 AED – 7,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
We are urgently looking for a IT Engineer/Web Developer.
- Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
- Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications, and digital media.
- Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Directing or performing Website updates.
- Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- Editing, writing, or designing Website content, and directing team members who produce content.
- Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
- Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
- Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Web development or related field, or relevant experience.
- Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
- Proficient in My SQL.
- Dedicated team player.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- The high degree of independent judgment.
- Able to solve complex problems.
- Knowing security protocols, IT systems, networking infrastructures, and database systems
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Working with inter-disciplinary teams to craft IT solutions
- Communicating complex information to a non-technological audience
- Troubleshooting technology problems
- Program certifications such as, Microsoft, VMWare, SQL and Oracle
- Proficiency in a compiled programming language such as, C++ or FORTRAN
- Web application development is required
- Metaverse Competencies is an advantage