A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Generalist”.
|Greenstone Equity Partners
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree
|4 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required
|4,500 AED – 5,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
The role of the Human Resource Generalist is to work as part of the wider HR team in all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes for an expanding financial services firm that has a presence across the GCC. The key focus of this role is to deliver the highest standards of HR, meeting or exceeding the needs of employees and enabling business success through industry best practices.
The role is responsible for ensuring compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and operating procedures in the United Arab Emirates, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the State of Kuwait and the State of Qatar.
- Assisting in the execution of key HR operations and strategies across all regional offices;
- Assist and support in the development of key HR initiatives to improve:
- Employee well-being;
- Employee satisfaction;
- Involvement in planning and arranging regular employee events and engagement activities;
- Job performance, productivity, and satisfaction; and
- Overall company culture.
- the AVP HR on roles as required including;
- Sourcing of candidates through in-house head-hunting efforts;
- Working with external recruitment agencies to source suitable candidates;
- Assisting and/or manage the recruitment and candidate pipelines;
- Assisting in the development, and further refine recruitment practices, strategies, procedures and process; and
- Assisting in achieving the yearly recruitment targets.
- Managing the onboarding and offboarding of employees.
- Preparing and presenting the monthly HR dashboard to senior management.
- Work closely with the Marketing department to promote employee branding.
- Managing and taking responsibility for all HR administration and filing requirements, such as;
- Completing the monthly payroll and deductions;
- Administering salary certificates;
- Registering and deregistering employees and their dependents from the medical insurance;
- With the support of the in-house PRO, oversee and administer all employee residency and work permits for all entities (onshore and freezone)
- Consistently reviewing, refining and developing processes across HR Department to maintain best practices and ensure the overall success of Greenstone.
Greenstone seeks to hire individuals who are highly motivated, intelligent, and have demonstrated excellence in prior endeavors.
The suitable candidate must have a minimum of three years’ experience working in a department of a UAE based company.
Outstanding candidates for this role will possess the following skills, knowledge, and experience:
- Experienced in end-to-end HR administration and operational processes;
- Attention to detail
- Proven ability to own tasks, projects and deliverables whilst adhering to deadlines;
- Ability to source, screen and carry out first round interviews;
- Experience with BambooHR, or similar cloud based HRIS;
- Excellent people skills, with the ability to engage with employees at all levels and identify and resolve any employee grievances and/or under performance;
- Able to develop and execute employee lifecycle management, including effective on-boarding and off-boarding;
- Proficient written and spoken English.