A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Financial Controller”.
|Company Name||IMGS Group|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree | Masters’ Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||4 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||12,000 AED – 15,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
A Finance Controller will be responsible for financial planning and analysis, forecasting, budgeting, and internal control. Also be responsible for financial reporting to management and the board of directors, as well as compliance with government regulations.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Issuance of Letters of Credit and Bank Guarantees for the Company’s purchases of various commodities.
- Fully comprehensive understanding of all trade finance terminology.
- Overseeing analysis, monitoring, mitigation, and awareness of the Company’s financial risks.
- Monitoring and balancing cash flows into and out of a business to meet obligations and optimize investment.
- Coordinating with external financial, compliance, and tax auditors.
- Creating and monitoring company policies and internal controls, especially spending controls, to safeguard company assets and reduce fraud.
- Developing financial strategy, including risk minimization plans and opportunity forecasting.
- Ensuring compliance with local law, tax provisions, and relevant industry and financial regulations.
- Providing financial reporting and analysis to guide decision-making.
- Identifying efficiencies and opportunities for cost reductions across the business.
- Preparing company tax and financial statements, including public filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
Relations with banks:
- Maintain regular communication with the banks.
- Provide frequent overviews and updates of the TF banking environment, and comment on important evolution and deals made in the region.
- Keep the banks informed about the different steps of the operations financed by them.
- Proven working experience as a Financial Controller & Trade Finance.
- Strong experience in preparing documents such as invoices, contracts, BLs, etc. for bank submissions.
- Advanced degree in accounting.
- CPA or CMA preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
- Experience with creating financial statements.
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process.
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills.
- Competitive compensation package
- Excellent exposure to international market trading
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacations
- Phone Plan with sufficient talk time & data
- Travelling Opportunities (Depending on the Job Role)