A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Internal Auditor”.
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | CIA
|5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required
|10,000 AED – 12,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
We are looking for an experienced senior internal auditor to join our company. In this role, your duties will include performing annual company audits, analyzing accounting data for inaccuracies, preparing tax documentation, and working with the auditing team to prepare financial strategies.
To ensure success as a senior internal auditor, you should have strong knowledge of auditing standards and the ability to work with a large amount of complex financial data. Ultimately, a top-notch senior internal auditor should be a highly detailed and organized individual with analytical prowess.
- Leading the full audit cycle by checking tax compliance, verifying financial records, and inspecting accounts.
- Analyzing the results of the audit and presenting possible solutions for ineffective financial practices to management.
- Evaluating company accounting procedures, payroll, inventory, and tax statements to guide financial policymaking.
- Conducting risk assessments to recommend aversion measures and cost savings.
- Following up with management to ensure remediations are implemented into the company’s financial practices.
- Supervising junior auditing personnel and implementing their research work into the auditing process.
- Preparing and reviewing annual audit memorandums.
- Researching applicable federal and state laws and regulations to ensure the company’s books are compliant.
Senior Internal Auditor Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related field.
- A Must, Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) certification.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in accounting or auditing.
- Strong knowledge of auditing standards, procedures, laws, rules, and regulations.
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skills.
- Advanced computer skills and working knowledge of auditing software, such as CAMS and AuditBoard.
- Meticulous attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to work with large amounts of complex financial data.
- Solid communication and leadership skills.