A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Business Development Manager”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
ASTUDIO, a one stop shop digital creative agency, is looking to employ a full time Business Development Manager. If you live and breathe sales, have a great eye for business opportunities and want to join a fast paced growing digital creative agency, we want to talk to you.
- Developing a business development strategy focused on financial gain.
- Meeting and exceeding targets and budgets
- Arranging business development meetings with prospective clients.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, and financials.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field
- A minimum of 3 years sales experience.
- A minimum of 2 years in a related industry/field –media production, marketing and advertising.
- Project and process management skills.
- Excellent command of English language.
- Proficient knowledge of Arabic language will be considered as an advantage.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strategical thinking.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- The ability to remain flexible and seek alternative options to problems.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Apply Now:[email protected]