A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Operations Manager”.
||Majid Al Futtaim|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Relevant Subject)|
|Experience||10 – 12 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||20,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Majid Al Futtaim invites you to join us in our quest to create great moments for everyone, everyday! We are the leading shopping mall, residential communities, retail and leisure pioneer across the Middle East, Africa and Asia, serving over 560 million visitors a year. For the past two decades, we have shaped the consumer landscape across the region, transforming the way people shop, live and play, while maintaining a strong sustainability track record and the largest mall in the world to attain LEED Gold EBOM Certification. We have over 40,000 team members in 15 international markets representing over 100 nationalities – all keeping the customer at the heart of everything we do. If you enjoy being BOLD, PASSIONATE and TOGETHER, then Majid Al Futtaim is the destination for you.
The person is responsible for the overall managing of MAFs Leadership Institute business operations, logistics and facilities. The role is to help promote an environment which naturally fosters a great transformative experience by ensuring the proper running of the Institute.
Job Details – Key Responsibilities And Accountabilities
- Leads the operations team to ensure the adjuvant policies and procedures are tracked and followed so that the LI experience for both internal and external participants is exemplary.
- Serves as team leader. Administers day-to-day team management (eg, approving holidays, etc)
- Manages and maintains shared services for the entirety of Leadership Institute including facility management, facility planning and scheduling, learning technology and standard reporting.
- Works collaboratively with Leadership Schools to setup and deliver operational processes.
- Maintain, track and improve Leadership Institute operational processes, and ensure adherence to them from the other LI team members
- Manage third party vendors to operate the Leadership Institute through contracting, POs, invoices, etc.. These may include housekeeping, maintenance, A/V staff,
- Manages front of house staff (eg, support staff, front desk reception, etc.)
- Partners with relevant stakeholders within Majid Al Futtaim to provide leadership in all aspects of daily LI operations. This may include collaborating with senior stakeholders in GS, IT, Legal, Compliance, etc.
- Prepares and monitors relevant budgets and project schedules to ensure current and long-term goals and objectives are fully met within fiscal, time, and other resource constraints.
- Participates in meetings, committees, and events related to advancing the Leadership Institute’s operations, facilities and infrastructure. May represent the LI in internal meetings within MAF.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in HR, preferably in a role related to learning.
- At least 5 years’ experience managing team members and/or complex processes.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of UAE and regional regulatory HR.
- Solid experience with procurement and contracting policy and procedures.
- Strong business writing and stakeholder management skills.
- Extensive experience in leading activities across all levels of an organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge and experience in developing and implementing process frameworks.
- Budget management experience is a must.