A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Finance Manager”.
|Bab Al Shams Desert Resorts
|Bachelors | Masters | CMA | CPA
|5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required
|12,000 AED – 15,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
Rare Finds is a diverse collection of resorts celebrating the individuality and unique identity of a destination, with a distinct ability to captivate the imagination, and bring to the forefront the essence of a place.
Authentic and captivating, Bab Al Shams Desert Resort is a truly magical destination, where expertly curated itineraries and bespoke entertainment are the beating heart of our legendary desert-based destination. Part of our unique Rare Finds collection, the essence of Bab Al Shams joins our guests together to discover the most soulful experiences and humbling journeys, set against Dubai’s endless dunes and rich culture.
- Assists Director of Finance in preparing annual budget and forecast
- Designs and produces timely financial and analytical reports such as Final Settlement of Account, Financial Situation Statement, Operational performance reports for management review
- Reports to Owner on the specifications about variances between budget / forecast and actual, the achievements of cost control and cash position.
- Responsible for ensuring that all payments processed are supported by proper documents as per the policies, before presenting to the authorised signatories.
- Preparation of daily bank position on daily basis.
- Reviews & approves all the invoice and JV postings.
- Monitor of differed shop rentals.
- Preparation of bank reconciliation.
- Balances the Intercompany accounts & confirms with the related parties.
- Preparation of prepaid, accrual and all other related JV’s at the month end.
- Posting of asset register/Depreciation calculation at the end of each month.
- Prints financial statements & related trial balance.
- Reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts after the month end closing.
- Prepares & completes all the related schedules for the financial statements.
- Analyzes the financial reports and reviews the variances with Director of Finance.
- Assists the internal, external and government auditors from time to time during the audit.
- Assist the financial controller in the annual financial budget preparation when required.
- Relives the Cluster Director of Finance during his vacation.
- Prepares the financial forecast in absence of the Cluster Director of Finance.
- Assist various sections in the finance department as and when required.
- Attend various meeting in absence of the Cluster Director of Finance.
- Scheduled as Duty manager.
- Any other duty assigned by management.
- Ensure that the guests have best possible experience by trouble-shooting and resolving all billing-related disputes
- Manage all phases of Accounts Payable, Receivable and department budget.
- Prepare regular reports and summaries of accounting activities.
- Prepare financial statements and debtors’ listings.
- Verify recorded transactions and report irregularities to management.
- Providing direction to the night audit team so as to ensure proper revenue reporting.
- Reviewing all ledger details guest ledger, city ledger and deposit ledgers to validate proper payment and revenue posting.
- If any imbalance or difference found on the ledger then co-ordinate with the PMS team to resolving the same.
- Review the postings, payments, and revenue and guest balance reports on a daily basis.
- Ensure correct taxation (VAT) are applied on all billing software like Property Management systems (PMS), Point of Sale (POS) and SPA software’s.
- Ensure that all statutory details (TAX NO, Company Registration no. Etc.) Are displayed on the guest invoices and bills.
- Bills A/R accounts daily and send the same to guest along with the supporting bills and statements.
- Follows up on any accounts within 3 days to ensure customer has received the invoice and does not have any questions.
- Review the Accounts Receivable (A/R) ageing reports on a daily basis.
- Follow up 30 days after the initial billing if payment has not been received.
- Check customers credit ratings and Flag accounts as ‘Black listed’ for long outstanding or defaulter accounts.
- Forecasting cash payments and anticipating challenges arising from limited cash flow.
- Ensuring that cash flows are adequate to allow business units to operate effectively.
- Maintain banking relationships and merchant services for business units.
- Maintains files of all contracts, insurance policies, tax reports, expenses, payroll, etc.
- Performing numerical analysis of data and formulating conclusions and/or solutions.
- Preparing financial reports and submissions to relevant government entities.
- Preparing and presenting financial reports
- Financial Management Diploma/ Bachelor Of Commerce or its equivalent Two to three years of related financial/office experience in the same role.
- Computer competency requiring word-processing, spreadsheet and database software knowledge and experience (MS Office).
- Good knowledge of Adaco or Any Inventory System Software and SUN System.
- Good knowledge of Micros – Point of sale system.
- Good knowledge of OPERA-Property Management System
- Have relevant experiences in the Store and Receiving section in hospitality field in UAE
- Effective oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge MS Excel
- Ability to develop and maintain courteous, professional, and effective working relationships with department staff, other company employees, and business partners outside the company.
- Ability to organize and plan work to satisfy established timeframes
- People management experience
- Strong orientation towards customer service
- Highly organized and proactive and be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Presentation skills
- Initiative and Commitment to Achieve
- Effective Communication
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving and decision making
- Influence & Negotiation
- Leadership skills
- Customer focused
- Team Management and Mentoring
- Interpersonal skills
Join a team that is warm , caring , connected and empowered to create truly unique experiences. We believe in making our guests happy beyond anything they have ever imagined. We wow them at every turn and create memories that will last a lifetime. You will be at the heart of this vision, to constantly innovate to deliver Amazing Experiences and Everlasting Memories.