A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, the United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Tax Manager”.
|Company Name||ITC Accounting and Tax Consultancy|
|Qualification||Bachelors | Masters | ACCA | CPA|
|Experience||5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||15,000 AED – 18,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||500 – 1000 Employees|
Our Tax team helps clients manage their taxes. We proactively assist clients to be compliant and VAT efficient and represent their interests to solve complicated or contentious matters. Our Tax team works closely with colleagues from other disciplines to provide a flawless offering to our diverse client base.
- You’ll be technically sound and be able to examine and interpret data to provide thoughtful and productive solutions to client tax issues, with assistance from your juniors.
- You’ll be a powerful communicator, producing high-quality and professional tax reports which are accessible to the client.
- You’ll build and maintain strong connections with your clients, ensuring you understand and manage their expectations adequately at all times.
- You’ll manage your client portfolio, with excellent client service.
- You’ll acquire a strong understanding of the full range of the firm’s services to bring clarity and insight to the client, applying technical knowledge and cross-selling appropriately.
- You’ll motivate and coach more junior members of staff, working effectively to review their performance and aid their professional development.
Whom we’re looking for:
You’ll have a genuine interest in our clients. We need to provide a unique service and unlock potential for growth in dynamic organizations.
You’ll know that what you do is important. As an organization, we want to be known for how we do business, not simply what we do. So, we need people who know that every act matters from the simple things to the insights we bring to clients.
You’ll grab opportunities. We want to adapt quickly and wisely to changing conditions to optimize growth for both our clients and ourselves.
You’ll apply critical reasoning to bring clarity and insight. We do it by asking great questions, listening, and drawing on our accumulated knowledge and experience to help others grow.
Education, experience, and qualifications:
- You’ll be technically excellent; and you should already have, the Chartered Tax Advisor qualification, or have relevant experience.
- You’ll have ACCA, CPA, or other relevant qualifications.
- You’ll have a solid foundation of at least 5 years of practical experience in consulting clients on complex VAT issues, and 8+ years of total experience, in the relevant field.
- You’ll be a reliable deliverer of excellent project work to time and to budget.
- You’ll have a provable track record of effective team working
- You’ll have to generate your project work with clients
- You’ll be able to share knowledge and assist your juniors.
- You’ll have relevant experience with a variety of industries
- You’ll be able to service a varied client portfolio ranging from international businesses to SME’s
- You’ll be willing to travel and collaborate with the wider regional tax team