A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Forex Sales and Account Manager”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||6 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 22,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50 – 100 Employees|
The Senior Sales & Account Manager should have Forex and CFDs experience is willing to join our international team at our headquarters in Dubai. He/she will be working with a diverse and multinational team to expand the company’s client base and enhance the revenue generation, while searching and identifying areas for business development as well as networking opportunities.
- Generate revenue and expand the retail and partnership in the Forex, Gold, and CFDs business through several online and offline channels and an active personal client database.
- Meet clients, present, and explain the company’s products, support the process of meetings targets, and equip management with market feedback.
- Establish and maintain business relationships with all clients to ensure long-term retention and build a network of future prospects.
- Identify and network with existing and future clients, generate business for existing accounts, achieve profitability, and increase sales growth.
- Analyze marketing trends and track competitor activities, provide valuable input to fine-tune operations and strategies, and attend industry events to network and market the company.
Experience, Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business related fields.
- At least 3 years’ experience within the FX industry in a similar role.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, technical writing, and verbal communication skills.
- Proven negotiation techniques and an excellent closer.
- Robust ability in building and maintaining relationships.
- Trustworthiness and discretion when handling confidential information.
- Possess strong organizational, leadership, and interpersonal management skills.
- Strong planning, forecasting, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Competitive and excellent salaries (Dependent on an existing book of business and experience in bringing new business)
- Best Incentives and Bonus Schemes in the Market for introducing new business
- Will work in a special department with multinational colleagues