A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Procurement and Logistics Officer”.
||Sintra Middle East|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree (Relevant Field)|
|Experience||5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Purchasing and Logistics Officer
To co-ordinate the procurement and purchasing of material and products for SINTRA and maintain excellent business relationships with suppliers and logistics partners.
· Purchase goods using ERP system as required in an accurate and timely manner.
· Maintain accurate dates on all orders and follow up with suppliers to meet the delivery date.
· Liaise with suppliers to build relationships, ensure the best pricing, and source alternative suppliers as required.
· Maintain information in the ERP; ensure it is up to date and accurate.
· Work with the forwarders to ensure the most economical methods of transport are used for importation.
· Organize Export documents and formalities to ensure a smooth and quick delivery time to customer
· Liaise with the Accountant, Sales teams to ensure efficiency and effectiveness.
· Other related tasks as required.
Directly Responsible to: Business Development Director
Functional Relationships with: Administration, Finance, Sales, Forwarders, Suppliers, all other staff
· Adheres to the company Culture, Quality and Vision
· Ensure high quality of goods purchased and received as well as High quality in international Logistics process.
· Supplier Assessment and Evaluation completed accurately and on time.
· Item master records are completed and maintained to the appropriate levels.
- Find and negotiate with new international suppliers
- Ensure all orders are delivered on time.
· Technically minded.
· Experienced and versed in International Logistics and Customers processes
· An eye for detail and the ability to maintain a very high level of accuracy.
· Good communication skills.
· Proficient in both verbal and written English, (French would be an asset)
· Good organizational skills to prioritizing tasks and meet deadlines.
· An experienced team player who meets and exceeds team goals.
· Self-motivated, positive, and willing to learn and adapt to market changes
· Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and uphold the integrity of the company.
- Min. 5 years’ experience in an international company
- Salary: fixe between 5,000-6,000 AED + benefits (visa, health insurance, commission/bonus)