A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Assistant Manager Talent Acquisition”.
|Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts
|Degree | Diploma
|1 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required
|10,000 AED – 12,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
About Jumeirah & the Hotel
Jumeirah Group, a member of Dubai Holding, has been making a distinguished impact on the global hospitality market for more than two decades with its Stay Different™ brand promise.
Its award-winning destinations, such as the iconic Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, position service beyond expectations, elevated dining destinations and surprising architecture and design at the heart of every guest experience.
Today, Jumeirah operates a world-class portfolio of 23 properties across the Middle East, Europe and Asia and employs over 8,000 colleagues, representing over 106 nationalities.
As Jumeirah continues to expand its global portfolio and scales up its operations to the next level of growth, it remains fully committed to developing and empowering our colleagues to excel in world class environments.
“Jumeirah is committed to embedding equality, diversity, and inclusion in all its practices, embracing a culture that celebrates diversity.”
About the Job:
An opportunity has arisen for Human Resources, Assistant Manager – Talent Acquisition in Jumeirah Beachfront Property.
The main duties and responsibilities of this role are:
- Support the Sourcing, Screening and Shortlisting Recruitment Process
- Manage the advertisement of selected key resort vacancies in appropriate venues to attract a diverse candidate pool.
- Perform related tasks and duties as assigned and deemed responsible by management.
- Ensure interviews are conducted according to company recommended guidelines.
- Shortlist and prepare candidates list for hiring managers within the company stipulated timeframe.
- Monitor the company recruitment website to ensure vacancies are posted and closed in a timely manner.
- Drive and manage External Talent Pool.
- Train new hotel leaders on new hiring submission and hiring process.
- Track submissions and improve utilization of the talent pools
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following experience and qualifications:
- Minimum 1 year in a Talent Management/Development role.
- Hospitality experience (operational or support areas).
- Must have superior communication skills, effective management skills, inspirational leadership qualities and ability to influence.
- Working with high EQ in building the talent pipeline and transforming current culture.
About the Benefits:
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams (AED), the local currency of the UAE. In addition, we offer reduced hotel rates across our properties globally, excellent leave and health care package, flights home, accommodation allowance, life insurance, functional incentives, 50% discount off Jumeirah F&B Outlets and reduced hotel rates.