A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Business Partner”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Relevant Subject)|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||15,000 AED – 18,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
CHECK THE BELOW GIVEN EMAIL AND APPLY FOR THE JOB
We are looking for a HR business partner for an important company in Dubai
Tasks and activities:
- Be a partner of to the foreign worker, in relation to the culture of the country to guarantee their prompt adaptation.
- Create policies and manuals that detail the operations of the company.
- Send emails to new hires with company details needed for proper onboarding.
- Welcome new employees with prepared onboarding kits and a tour of the office or workplace.
- Make the official presentation of the new workers.
- Manage that new employees have manuals, guidelines and passwords, as necessary for their work activities.
- Ensure that the immediate boss of the new worker informs him of his activities to be carried out and answers his questions.
- Ensure that new hires have the necessary technical assistance to configure their hardware and software.
- Generate the cancellation of access rights and passwords for employees who leave the company.
- Ensure delivery of equipment, phones, tablets, keys, and any other company property.
- Conduct exit interviews to gather feedback on the company’s motives and areas of opportunity • Manage the final payment of the time worked, accumulated vacations and any other concept that applies.
- Prepare the necessary reports to statistically identify reasons for departure, average length of stay and other potential risks.
- 2-3 years of experience as HR Business Partner
- Full knowledge related to final settlement end-to-end
- Solid knowledge of labor law
- Previous experience in Food and Beverage industry is highly appreciated
- Fluent in English. Additional language will be highly appreciated
- Base Salary: AED 15,000 to AED 18,000
Apply Now:[email protected]