A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Coordinator”.
||The American University in the Emirates|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 5,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
The job purpose is to provide support to faculty and staff recruitment, assisting the team with orientation and onboarding for new recruits. Responsible for data collection and entry, updating all employee files, generating reports and providing administrative assistance related to HR functions.
- Reporting to: Director of Human Resources
- Total Package: Range from (AED) 5,000 per/month.
Minimum Qualifications And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business Management or a related field from an accredited university.
- Experience in office administration of minimum 2 years
- Bilingual preferred
- Good working knowledge of UAE Labour Law
- Answers internal and external calls and emails in a prompt manner
- Provides support to the HR Officers with recruitment for staff and faculty positions
- Communicates and Schedules interviews for staff positions
- Corresponds and liaises extensively with selected candidates to ensure their information needs are met and to obtain the required data and documentation for the hiring process
- Works with potential candidates providing information on the University, benefits, entitlements, and job opportunities to potential applicants.
- Ensures logistics for the families of faculty and staff who travel to the U.A.E. to take up residence after the employee’s arrival.
- Keeps track of all documents related to the recruitment process from interviews to onboarding.
- Assists new joiners with the onboarding procedure, liaising with DSD, and ITD to create new accounts and emails
- Assists new faculty and staff in completing and collecting onboarding documents including Employee information sheet, signed job descriptions, AUE CV Template, Photograph and Profile for the website, Profile photo
- Contacts employees for visa and passport, applications, renewals, and cancelation
- Setups new employee file and follow the employee file checklist
- Completes offboarding documentation and closes employee file
- Organizes all HR filing systems for all letters, memos, and correspondence
- Tracks and records all documents related to Medical and Group Insurance
- Liaises with the Payroll Manager to collect all documents related to payroll addition and deduction, new joiners, and leavers
- Assists leavers with the off-boarding procedure and completes exit interview
- Organizes all employee-related activities including Orientation, Admin Day, Faculty Day, Birthday parties, and other related events for staff and faculty
- Tracks and monitors all Human Resources expenses, verify the invoices and debit notes and submit them to Finance Department and follows up on payments
- Compiles reports related to employee information data and spreadsheets.
- Ensures that all faculty and staff records are updated both in HRIS System, Shared folder, and as hardcopies in employee personal files
- Maintains the HR Store, organizes employee file safe
- Maintains confidentiality and privacy of the documents recorded
- Any other additional tasks as assigned
Apply Now:[email protected]