A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Marketing Manager”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance Based Bonus|
- Understanding the regional customers specifics; conduct surveys, interviews, and product usage analyses to learn who they are, what they need, how our products meet their needs, and what other alternative brands that meet their needs in the market.
- Feed local marketing messaging into the Global creative team, creating impactful campaigns together, that truly resonate with our target market and audience.
- Work alongside the Events planning team across the development, production, and completion of events (i.e., tradeshows, seminars, webinars + Twitter spaces/Clubhouse/Instagram Live Rooms).
- Manage beta programs and communications from customer outreach and coordinating feedback sessions to promote customer success stories.
- Empower long-term success of the company brand by assisting with the developing of acquisition and lifecycle marketing campaigns. As well as customer enablement/education in collaboration with the Digital Acquisitions Team and Customer lifecycle Team.
- Be the voice of the customer and partner alongside the Global Marketing team, to establish the growth strategy and influence the marketing roadmap.
- Measure marketing program performance and improve results through continuous testing.
- Prioritize and deliver campaigns with a strong bias for growth & business impact.
Apply Now :[email protected]