A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Planning Engineer “.
|Orient Irrigation Services LLC
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree
|3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required
|6,500 AED – 7,500 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
Planning Engineer (Landscaping/Construction Industry)
Leading Landscaping and Irrigation Contractor seeks Experienced Planning Engineer to plan, coordinate and prepare work program, schedule, developing performance specifications and assisting in the recording of activities related to construction to enable more accurate resource planning and more efficient use of those resources. Must have expert knowledge in critical paths.
* Preparation of Project Baseline Plans in Primavera and all other necessary requirements for Project Planning, Develop construction program and mapping of OBS to WBS, Scheduling, Resource Loading, and Resource Leveling
* Develop the most appropriate method and sequence of construction operations in conjunction with the Projects manager and Develop, maintain KPI’s, CV, SV, SPI, CPI and EAC Reports to control project cost.
* Preparation of Daily, Weekly and Monthly Progress Reports, Work front availability, Look Ahead Schedules and analytic comparisons of Actual progress with Baseline Schedule to Identify critical path and project milestones
* Prepare monthly cost reports to management including proof of each project status as actual VS programmed
* Regular visits to project sites to validate whether the progress of work on site is in compliance with approved schedules and ensure any deviation from plan is promptly spotted and analyzed, final time impact is estimated and the effect of corrective actions taken is monitored.
* Establish and manage effectively a planning and progress control system in order to support the Project Manager’s decision-making process and allow him to complete the project according to the internal baselines and in compliance with the contractual dates and requirements.
*Monitor project activities against contract scope of work, prepares additional work cost estimates
* Preparation of Direct & Indirect Manpower, Equipment and Material Deployment Plan
* Control budgets, changes and estimates at completion to ensure a successful project delivery
* Assist with preparing cost estimates and assist in identifying expenditures to establish project budgets.
* Effectively communicate the requirements of the program to project management, engineering, procurement and construction staff.
* Inspect and evaluate construction projects to ensure that materials and methods used are in compliance with established safety standards and specifications and to ensure the maintenance of sound landscaping standards.
* Identifies and reports activities that have a critical or potential impact on the schedule and prepares and presents the Critical Items Action Report.
* Identifies, analyzes and monitors schedule deviations for assigned disciplines or specialties including subcontractor submittals and recommends corrective action/work-around solutions for project considerations.
* Allocate resources accurately and report status to Project, Operations, Finance, IT & General Manager as necessary.
* Coordinate labor, material, equipment and contractors to ensure on schedule, on budget completion.
* Review the contract documents for each construction package and advise the Construction Manager of any deficiency.
* Review and approve on the design schedules as submitted by the main contractor and ensure the design schedule is in compliance with the overall project schedule.
* Review and approve the procurement schedules as submitted by the main contractor and ensure the design schedule is in compliance with the overall project schedule.
– Successful candidate should have minimum 3-5 years experience in the GCC, possess a Civil Engineering or Planning and Construction Management degree and must possess a valid UAE driving license
– Proficient in Primavera P3 & P6 and other cloud/SAP and specialist planning and projects management software
– Sound Knowledge and exposure to handling the entire scope of large scale infrastructure and landscaping projects will be an added advantage
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with excellent command of English.
– Candidates with PMP and other Industry specific certification are preferred.