A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Accountant”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||4 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||10,000 AED – 12,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
InstaShop, headquartered in Dubai, is the leading online marketplace for supermarkets, pharmacies, pet shops & other businesses in the Middle East. With a young & motivated team & an office resembling the ones of startups in San Francisco, InstaShop is the right company for individuals passionate about adding value within a fast-growing technology company.
The Senior Accountant is one of the important and impactful roles in our company and we take great pride in the quality of team members that hold this role. With a proper control and high organizational skills, the Senior Accountant will manage the complete collection process and clearance of our invoice from the shops partnered with InstaShop. He / She will involve in managing whenever necessary the reporting function with all the analytics.
· Onboarding the newly launched shops by updating all accounting elements in the system
· Taking full ownership of supporting shops in their accounting reconciliations
· Issuing invoices to clients periodically and insuring the early collection of the same
· Managing and taking full ownership of the receivables collection function across all geographies with the goal to maintain a 100% monthly collection ratio.
· Managing the full cycle of the Shop’s online payments
· Supporting the periodic reporting function on timely manner
· Managing the accounting relationship with the various suppliers
· Other tasks as assigned by the Sr. Director – Finance
· Superb clarity in communication
· Top class persuasive skills
· Reporting and analytical skills
· Commercial awareness.
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting
Reports to: Sr. Director – Finance