A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Purchasing Officer”.
|Al Khoory Group
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Relevant Subject)
|3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required
|4,000 AED – 5,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
The ideal candidate is a highly organized, detail-oriented team player who will oversee the entire order process. You will review proposals, negotiate prices, select the best suppliers, analyze trends, follow up with placed orders, verify delivery, approve payment, and maintain necessary records.
· Sourcing new suppliers and vendors.
· Sourcing materials, goods, products, and services and negotiating the cost-effective contracts and deals.
· Performing inventory inspections and reordering supplies and stock as necessary.
· Inspecting stock and reporting any faulty items or inconsistencies immediately.
· Updating and maintaining records of all orders, payments, and received stock.
· Coordinating with the delivery team and following up on delays or orders that have been rescheduled.
· Establishing professional relationships with clients as well as vendors and suppliers.
· Ensuring all stock is packaged appropriately and delivered to the correct location in a timely manner.
. Initial preparation and issuance of Request for Quotations (RFQs) for a wide range of commodities
. Process modifications to terms and conditions of purchase agreements
. Perform commercial analysis on suppliers to develop more efficient processes and cost-effective solutions
- Bachelor’s degree
- equivalent equivalent experience in purchasing, inventory, or supply chain management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to follow client specifications.
- Great organizational and planning skills