A well-known and well-reputed Company “Al Futtaim” based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Operations Manager”.
||Al Futtaim Logistics|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||6 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||25,000 AED – 30,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50 – 100 Employees|
- Responsible for the over-all Physical Inventory of the raw materials, packaging materials, finished goods and returnable materials.
- Prepares composite reports for management on weekly basis informing the status of transfers, deliveries and scraps inventories.
- Responsible for the highest standard of organization, maintenance, and housekeeping of Warehouse Department.
- Monitor all warehousing processes, identify opportunities to improve the same
- Monitor daily performance and initiate appropriate actions to meet the performance targets.
- Motivate the Warehouse & Logistics team and maintain high moral to achieve highest level of service to the customers.
- Conduct monthly performance assessment of the team
- Scheduling vehicles and drivers for optimum utilization.
- Bachelor degree from an accredited university.,
- Graduate of any 4-year course but preferably Engineering major.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Supervisor or Manager in a warehousing firm.
- Minimum 6 years experience in an Warehouse & Logistics Operations.
- Experience in an extensive work on warehouse management is an advantage.
- Has background on Technical training, SAP training, World Class Manufacturing, ISO and HACCP.
- Having good supervisory and managerial skills, analytical skills, Interpersonal skills, ability to delegate tasks, manage conflict and motivate employees, Team player Skills