A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Assistant Treasury Manager”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50 – 100 Employees|
GMG is a global well-being company retailing, distributing, and manufacturing a portfolio of leading international and home-grown brands across the sports, food, and health sectors. Its vision is to inspire people to win in ways that make the world better. Today, GMG’s investments span four key verticals: GMG Sports, GMG Food, GMG Health, and GMG Consumer Goods. Under the ownership and management of the Baker family, it has become a leading global company, affiliated with the world’s most successful and respected brands in the well-being sector. Working across the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia, GMG has introduced more than 120 brands into its markets.
About the role:Key Responsibilities:
- Detailed Cashflow Forecasting for the Sports Division and Consolidation for Group to ensure positive working capital – and plan the gaps, if any. (GCC region)
- Understanding of Banking facilities and liaise with banks for account opening as required
- Well versed with LC’s & Guarantees (APG, Performance Bonds, etc.) and vetting standard terms.
- Analyze Group Banking Facilities; visit Financial Covenants periodically to support Manager and collate information for Annual Renewals after comparison with prior years and best practices
- Evaluate the Existing Treasury Processes across all BU’s and drive Evolution of outdated processes
- Maintaining banking relationships representing the Group Level Treasury Function
- Provide support on implementation of Automation of processes and use of BI Tool for creating Dashboards; Implementation of Host to Host Across all Group entities.
- Supporting TM in negotiations of Commercials for Banking/ Cash Management providers/ Exchanges – Maintaining Relations with these parties.
- Manage and drive Daily /Weekly/ Monthly End Reports for the Group as per agreed timelines
- Oversee bank reconciliations and daily transactions.
- Well versed with Account opening processes and KYC documentation requirements and SAP entries for CC and Cash.
- Verification of Treasury Related Documents from other territories/ Business Units at the Group Level
- Bookkeeping of Banking Charges, Interest Charges, etc on the ERP (SAP experience would be a plus) as per the month-end closing timelines (as required)
- Understand and manage appropriate accounting procedures and processes
- Monitor bank service fees and address quality issues (as required)
- Initiate vendor payments, bill payments, fund transfers, and batch uploads on banking portals (as required)
- Scope of Role is listed but not exhaustive
- Minimum of 5+ years of Treasury experience
- Bachelors/ Masters degree in Finance
- Must be a self-starter who is able to work independently and interface with all relevant internal teams (management/ cross functions) and external business partners (Auditors, Banks, Suppliers) as needed
- Analytical skills and the ability to get into the details, while also seeing and understanding the big picture
- Ability to work in a fast-moving industry with many dimensions, stringent timelines
- Ability to successfully manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, presentation, and writing required in English
- Comfortable to Interact with stakeholders at all levels in the organization.