A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Logistics Manager”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||8 – 10 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||15,000 AED – 18,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50 – 100 Employees|
Logistics Manager in Sacoor brothers will be responsible for planning, managing, coordinating and monitoring overwall logistics operations spanning warehouse management, inventory, transportation and supply chain processes and with the expertise to develop a performing team that will add value to the business. Primary responsibilities are:
- Overview and monitoring of the inbound merchandise from suppliers to UAE
- Overview and monitoring of the outbound merchandise from warehouse to shops & franchise
- Review of shipping terms on periodic basis, negotiate rates and identify new possible partners
- Monitor performance indexes and identify areas of improvement
- Coach and develop the Logistics team and achieve performance excellence
- Setting the yearly budgets and monitoring the ongoing year budget compliance
- Monitor performance of Warehouse partners and Delivery partners
- Evaluate new partner proposals for better services and reduced costs
Education, Academic Qualification and Professional Experience:
- Masters along with minimum 8-10 years experience in Logistics Management with at least 3-5 years in Retail
- Thorough knowledge of retail logistics KPI’s, warehouse operations, inventory management, forecasting, etc.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced team environment and meet deadlines while managing multiple projects.
- Proven track record of successfully managing large-scale logistics operations
Apply Now :[email protected]