A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Recruitment Manager”.
|Modern Pharmaceuticals LLC
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree
|5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required
|15,000 AED – 18,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
|50 – 100 Employees
The role will be responsible for all phases of the recruiting process including need identification, sourcing, screening, selection, offer negotiation, and closing.
What you will do
- Lead full cycle hiring, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate and hiring manager experience.
- Ensure the hiring process and policies are in line with AlBatha Guidelines and in line with employment laws and regulations.
- Manage relationships with internal collaborators and third-party vendors as necessary.
- Develop a deep understanding of strategic business priorities and how the organization achieves business goals and profitability.
- Provide advice and counsel to hiring managers on what skills or characteristics matter most when they evaluate candidates, establishing best selection process in terms of strategy, tools, and participant experience
- Conduct competitive research, regional and market intelligence, and talent mapping through research, networking, and screening; educate hiring managers on trends in the labor market.
- Understand the competitive landscape and the availability of talent across critical talent segments.
- Suggest and execute innovative, effective, and efficient recruitment strategies needed to acquire top talent and enhance diversity in our talent pipeline.
- Conduct full and in-depth Interviews with qualified applicants to determine level of qualification and identify top talent for open positions.
- Ensure reference checking is imbedded in our hiring process.
- Respond to talent acquisition needs and inquiries from HRBPs, business leaders, hiring managers, etc.
- Provide hiring managers accurate and timely updates on applicant activity and status.
- Ensure annual workforce planning Is done timely and in line with business needs.
What you must have
- Have a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or related discipline
- Have 5+years Talent Acquisition management experience