A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Manager-HR”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||15 – 16 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||25,000 AED – 30,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50 – 100 Employees|
Petrofac is a leading international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the world’s leading energy companies.
We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for our clients. We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
The world is re-thinking its energy supply and energy security needs; planning for a phased transition to alternative energy sources. We are here to help our clients meet these evolving energy needs.
This is an exciting time to join us on this journey.
We support flexible working requests and have adopted a hybrid approach for most of our office-based roles. We ask employees to be present in the office at least three days per week.
Are you ready to bring the right energy to Petrofac and help us deliver a better future for everyone?
JOB TITLE: Manager – Human Resources
- Develop, maintain and update HR Policies and procedures, compile standard operating practices identifying important policy issues for organization development taking into consideration current applicable local and international laws, company requirements and future trends.
- Supervise and administer the Job Analysis and Job Evaluation programs, ensure job descriptions for all positions are available, up-to-date, and integrated with Company competency frameworks. Analyze and compare compensation benchmarking and trends, establish compensation guidelines and recommendations.
- Design and administer compensation & benefits programs, evaluate compensation schemes, and convert relative job worth into monetary values to be administered according to pay-scale guidelines and policy.
- Oversee the execution of surveys and salary analysis, ascertain Company reward schemes are in line with standard industry norms and comply with local laws and regulations. Establish competitive salary scales designed to attract, retain, and motivate employees.
- Develop and administer the compensation and benefits policies; develop methodologies and studies to ensure a fair and equitable total rewards structure.
- Supervise the administration of the monthly payroll; evaluate HRMS package development and HR software solutions. Develop payroll audits, checks and balances. Recommend and implement means of enhancing payroll efficiency and elimination of errors.
- Manage the Performance Management System. Evaluate and develop assessment methodologies in line with overall Company goals and strategy. Select effective appraisal techniques tailored towards the organization operational requirements. Link performance appraisal results to established reward schemes. Establish seamless linkage of PMS with OD systems for learning needs.
- Supervise the employment formalities and engagement processes of all new employees. Ensure that Induction programs are administered in a professional and timely manner. Make certain new Employees are provided with special guidance and assistance throughout the initial period of employment.
- Administer grievance/discipline procedures and employee relations protocol. Investigate and resolve complex HR issues related to employee disputes and grievances, advice and collaborate with management on all aspects related to the processes of handling grievance/discipline related issues, recommend remedies and solutions as necessary.
- Superintend the administration of the overall company welfare initiatives. Develop and implement recognition and retention schemes, conduct timely audits throughout the organization to gauge the effectiveness of welfare initiatives, work culture, business processes, people management and morale. Utilize the findings to support development and change decisions.
- Investigate employee motivation and job satisfaction concerns, implement effective employee motivation strategies. Oversee the development of employee satisfaction and motivation MIS reports on a monthly basis.
- Draft and implement expatriate and local employment and manpower service contracts and agreements complying to company operational requirements standards and the applicable laws and regulations, investigate legal issues, and obtain legal advice and recommendations when necessary. Assist Company branches in HR and legal compliance when required.
- Superintend the Emiratization process; ensure recruitment and development of Emirati nationals in accordance with determined annual targets.
- Administer the employee records management system; oversee the maintenance of employee information in the personnel database and personnel files.
- Supervise the day to day activities of the Employee relations and Compensation staff. Manage, develop & motivate the HR Team to ensure achievement of established department and individual KRA’s and KPI’s.
Essential Qualifications And Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business or Commerce
- Minimum of 15 years of related experience in the Oil and Gas EPC Industry