A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Account Manager”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50 – 100 Employees|
Vemco Group is a global company currently, spanning 98 countries, we specialize in footfall and mall & retail analytics. We are an ambitious company, championing diversity, customer centric and always innovating. The Vemco Group HQ is located in Denmark, with offices located around the world. We are currently looking for an account manager to join our team in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
We have seen substantial growth and looking to continue our market growth while supporting our clients and partners.
The role of the Account Manager (AM) is a dynamic role, working across a variety of accounts, the role may involve some international travel and most importantly, be able to work effectively with the local team and wider business. We take great pride in the quality of all our team and employee development is central to our success. This role would be suitable for a recent graduate, ideally with a business-related master’s degree and previous experience working within customer service.
· High engagement with Clients, being responsive and consistently keeping the client informed about any updates/progress of works.
· Building strong relationships, provide outstanding customer service and support
· Analyze data to learn more about client needs and meet their expectations.
· Develop an understanding of clients, including the organizational structure and team functions to ensure the right teams are using the solution
· Identifying new opportunities, building and developing accounts
· Supporting customers through our helpdesk/ticket system
· Assist and Cooperate with a wider team
· Organize and schedule regular meetings and be able to track/monitor support and progress
· Taking feedback and working with the wider team to further develop solution and support
· Become an expect with our SaaS model and have an extensive, accurate product knowledge
· Share insights and activities of competitors and market
· Exceptional communication, networking and presentation skills
· Strong customer service and ability to work within a team
· Self-motivated and determined
· Business, Computing/Software, Data Analytics or Engineering related bachelor
· Confident with building new client relationship and maintaining existing ones
· Commercial and market awareness, ideally within the GCC
· Sales, negotiation and persuasive skills
· Ability to communicate and work effectively with a wider team
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, an additional language being a plus
· Ability to quickly adapt quickly to new products/services and keep up with a constantly developing and innovative solution
· Strong analytical ability and knowledge of Microsoft Excel
· 3+ years in a business development or account management role
· Previous experience within either SaaS or retail services would be preferred
· Experience working/consulting on projects involving hardware and software or SaaS/Cloud Hosted solution
· International stakeholder management
· Support if relocating
· Career development, Training and support
· Health insurance and one return flight home per year
· 24 days holiday per year
· A competitive salary, bonus with an annual compensation review