A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Accountant”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | CPA|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||10,000 AED – 15,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Stella Stays – Who are we?
Stella Stay is a proptech start-up with a vision to create the future of living and hospitality. We offer a portfolio of tech-enabled branded residences, curated and operated by Stella Stays, providing designer living spaces and modern amenities such as co-working spaces and community activities. Through our mobile application, guests can manage everything from booking to moving in, enabling them to find a place to live within a few minutes.
Established in 2019, Stella Stays is present and growing rapidly in major cities across the Middle East, Europe and North America. Our proprietary technology empowers unmatched efficiency across real estate supply growth, interior design, pricing, economics, bookings, guest service, and property management.
Stella Stays is the winner of the 2021 Stevie awards for the “Most Innovative Tech Start-up of The Year” and “Innovative Achievement in Sales” for its technology and revenue generation strategy respectively. We are expanding globally and to support our exponential growth, we’re looking for a Senior Accountant.
The ideal candidate will have substantial exposure to monthly closing processes, forecasting and budgeting, and managing a team of accountants. They will be organized and approach each issue with an analytical mindset.
- Ensure business transactions are executed and reported in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles
- Work closely with team members to assist with the month-end close
- Assist with the annual audit process including the draft of the financial statements and related notes
- Research and analyze expense variances for company management
- Managing a team of accountants
- 3+ years of professional accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics or equivalent experience
- CPA preferred