A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Registered Nurse”.
||Health Connect Poly Clinic|
|Qualification||BSC Degree (Nursing)|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,000 AED – 4,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Employment: Full Time
Place of work: Villanova Community, Dubai (Candidates must be able to reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work)
Compensation: Fixed monthly basis AED 4K (open to negotiation for the right and deserving candidate)
Responsibilities: Caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records and stock of items, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
- DHA eligibility/ license
- A bachelor’s degree in nursing is essential requirements for consideration.
- You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified.
- Pleasant personality with a go-getter attitude, who will be a team-player, helping to coordinate work between staff members.
- Candidates must be residing in UAE.
- At least 3 years UAE experience- working in a clinic or hospital as a nurse
- Fluent and thorough in English – understanding, writing and speaking
- Arabic-speaking is an added advantage.
- Solid MS office skills, file management skills, communication and problem-solving skills
About us: We are a new poly clinic located in the heart of Villanova Community, Wadi Al Safa-5, Dubai land. We are looking for up to 2 experienced full time staff nurses to join our diverse and experienced team.