A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Sales Manager”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50 – 100 Employees|
Product Line: Ceramic Tiles.
- Establishing a Strong Supplier base for the products defined under your portfolio.
- Analyzing consumer buying patterns and predicting future trends.
- Regularly reviewing Key Performance indicators (KPI), such as sales and discount levels; and take corrective steps to enhance performance.
- Managing Stock Level of Buying Plan.
- Frequent Market Visits to enhance competitive edge in company products.
- Meeting suppliers, registering and negotiating terms of contract.
- Analysis of Reports and taking corrective actions to increase sales & Division output
- Maintaining relationships with existing suppliers and sourcing new suppliers for future products as per management Instructions.
- Provide Management with time to time Information regarding new & innovative products Launched / Available in the Market.
- Anticipate & Search New / changing Trends in the industry & stay ahead of the competition.
- Attending trade fairs to select and assemble a new collection of products;
- Participating in promotional activities whenever required.
- Liaising with showroom personnel to ensure supply meets demand.
- Training and mentoring line staff.
- Any other assignment that may be assigned to you in line with your Portfolio.
Qualifications & Experience:
1. Candidate must possess at least 5 years of experience in sales & Business Development.
2. Experience in Ceramic tiles is a must.
3. Be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment
4. Candidate must possess excellent communication skills & presentation skills.
5. Valid UAE driver’s license is a must.