A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “IT Security Engineer “.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,500 AED – 7,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
The IT Security Engineer will be responsible for keeping the digital security of the company up to date. Implement new protocols, operate systems that protects against cyber-attacks from outside sources, as well as maintain an IT infrastructure to provide maximum security within the organization.
Key Responsibility areas:
- Engineer, implement and monitor security measures for the protection of networks, CCTV, and systems.
- Identify and define systems security requirements.
- Design computer security architecture and develop detailed cyber security designs.
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols.
- Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices.
- Develop technical solutions and security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate tasks.
- Ensure that the company knows as much as possible, as quickly as possible about security incidents.
- Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes, and propositions for further system security enhancement.
- Manages tools used for monitoring, notifications, and reporting.
- Must be able to work independently, follow an assigned work schedule, and meet deadlines for all troubleshooting responsibilities.
- Must be able to resolve all issues to completion, as required for a certain system, and be flexible when troubleshooting extends beyond the average workday. Responds to emergency situations as they arise.
- At least 3 years’ experience a System Security Engineer or Information Security Engineer.
- Experience in building and maintaining security systems and CCTV surveillance.
- Detailed technical knowledge of database and operating system security.
- Hands on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, network video recorders, cameras, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, etc.
- Experience with network security and networking technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools.
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols.
- Excellent English written and verbal communications skills.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- Cooperate, collaborate, and innovate.
- Valid Driving License & transportation.