A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “IT Engineer “.
||Reyada Homes Healthcare Services LLC|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,500 AED – 7,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
About The Job
Our company is seeking to hire a skilled IT Engineer/Software Engineer with database, project management and cyber Security experience.
- Develop intuitive software that meets and exceeds the needs of the company
- Professionally maintain all software and create updates regularly to address customer and company concerns
- Analyze and test programs and products before the formal launch
- Troubleshoot coding problems quickly and efficiently to ensure a productive workplace
- Ensure software security by developing programs to actively monitor the sharing of private information
- Actively seek ways to improve business software processes and interactions
- Work closely with project managers, UX designers, other developers, systems analysts, graphic artists, and sales and marketing professionals.
- Enhancing the scalability and performance of existing database architecture.
- Conducts Cyber security checks.
- Developing database structures and features according to organizational needs.
- Protecting data by developing data security and restoration policies, procedures, and controls.
- Conducting diagnostic tests and evaluating performance metrics.
- Developing procedures to ensure data integrity and quality.
- Preparing and presenting system performance reports to senior managers.
- Performing database maintenance, migration, and upgrading hardware and software.
- Documenting processes and complying with best practices in Database Management & Project Management.
- Keeping up to date with developments and trends in database management.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering or Information Technology
- 3-5 years of experience developing and implementing software applications
- Experience working with Linux/Unix, Perl and/or shell scripts
- Experience working with Windows, PowerShell, HyperV
- Professional program certification in Java is strongly preferred
- Familiarity with UI toolkits and frameworks
- Experience working on large-scale software projects
- Professional experience using cybersecurity and open-source technology
- Experience developing software utilizing various coding languages including Java, C++, PHP and more
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skills are essential
- Experience developing secure software systems based upon industry specifications
- Analyze code for weaknesses and errors, and present detailed plans to improve them
- Experience developing customized code for multiple projects simultaneously
- A thorough, detail-oriented work style
- Comfortability in designing and implementing database structures to solve real-world problems effectively
- Exposure to Cyber Security is required.
- Advanced proficiency in Structured Query Language (SQL).
- In-depth knowledge of database technologies, architecture, and data security.
- Knowledge of best practices in database management.
- Advanced analytical, leadership, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.