A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Assistant Finance Manager”.
|Company Name||Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts|
|Qualification||Bachelors | Masters|
|Experience||5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Location||Ras Al Khaimah|
Assistant Finance Manager – Jumeirah Al Qasr Hotel (UAEN)
About Jumeirah & the Hotel:
Jumeirah Group, a member of Dubai Holding, has been making a distinguished impact on the global hospitality market for more than two decades with its Stay Different™ brand promise.
Its award-winning destinations, such as the iconic Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, position service beyond expectations, elevated dining destinations and surprising architecture and design at the heart of every guest experience.
Today, Jumeirah operates a world-class portfolio of 23 properties across the Middle East, Europe and Asia and employs over 8,000 colleagues, representing over 106 nationalities.
As Jumeirah continues to expand its global portfolio and scales up its operations to the next level of growth, it remains fully committed to developing and empowering our colleagues to excel in world class environments.
Madinat Jumeirah – The Arabian Resort of Dubai is a magnificent tribute to Dubai’s heritage. The resort comprises of three grand boutique hotels: Jumeirah Mina A’Salam, Jumeirah Al Qasr, Jumeirah Al Naseem, and a collection of 29 traditional summer houses known as Jumeirah Dar Al Masyaf. In addition, there’s seven exclusive Malakiya Villas, over 50 world-class restaurants and bars, a traditional souk, 3km of waterways with abras, a leading conference and banqueting center, 2km of private beach, the award-winning Talise Spa, and the Talise Fitness health club.
About the Job
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Assistant Finance Manager to join our Finance Team in Jumeirah Al Qasr Hotel.
Your main duties will include:
- To ensure that the relevant support to a day’s transactions is complete and have been verified for the Finance Manager’s approval.
- To assist in all stages leading to the preparation of all monthly financial reporting and analysis.
- To maintain standard operation procedures in all aspects of day-to-day work in-order to provide uniformity of works and meet departmental objectives.
- To schedule & distribute the departmental works to Finance Executive and Finance Assistants in equal and efficient manner in-order to complete the tasks in time.
- To monitor & evaluate all the tasks carried out by the Finance Executive and Finance Assistants in-order to have accuracy in the Financial Reports.
- To ensure that an organized, up-to date filing system is maintained for all pertinent financial records.
- To deputize for the Finance Manager during his/her absence and to be fully acquainted with his/her Job Description in order to carry out those responsibilities.
- To handle all problems of the finance office except for those which have to be referred to the Director of Finance/Finance Manager
- To supervise Finance colleagues within the department in-order to ensure the standard operation procedures are followed.
- To ensure that all employees do understand fully and adhere to the property’s employee rules and regulations, as well as to the property’s policies relating to fire, safety, and health.
- To instruct employees on the correct standards and procedures and to handle their problems regarding their daily work.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following experience and qualifications:
- Degree in Finance & Accounting / Commerce / Mathematics / Economics
- Experience in Finance within hospitality or customer service-related industry (Hotel operation background highly regarded)
- Previous experience in a similar role highly regarded
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams (AED), the local currency of the UAE. In addition, we offer reduced hotel rates across our properties globally, excellent care package, flights home, accommodation allowance, health insurance, up to 50% discount off Jumeirah F&B Outlets.