A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Director of Sales and Marketing”.
||Juma Al Majid Holding Group LLC|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||35,000 AED – 40,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50 – 100 Employees|
- Establishes and enforces Jood Hospitality policies in the department.
- Sets sales and marketing plans and goals for the Hotel. Develops strategies or recommends procedural changes to meet competition, increase sales & profitability and improve customer satisfaction.
- Supervises and directs all Public Relations and advertising activities of the Hotel.
- Identifies and solicits prospective key sales accounts by analyzing historical and other statistical information (market economy, segment, mix-goal, etc.), conducting customer interviews and preparing customer action plans.
- Enforces strictest Yield Management.
- Provides ongoing sales direction to all employees in the department through the development, guidance and execution of customer interview and action plans.
- Maintains the Hotels rate structure in conjunction with the Hotel Apartment Manager.
- Calls and directs meetings of the department. Reports on confirmed and anticipated bookings for forecasting purposes.
- Directly or through the Assistant, establishes department procedure on files, assignment of sales calls and leads, follow-ups and set-up.
- Advises the Management of sales effort progress and bookings, conferring closely on any matters of special handling or unusual developments.
- Maintains highest standards in the selection of personnel for the Sales Department
- Conducts final selection interview of candidates and recommends to the HR Manager for hire, all positions in the department as guided by Jood Hospitality Job Specifications and Descriptions.
- Briefs and orientates new management hires on departmental objectives and targets.
- Reviews performance evaluation conducted by Sales Managers.
- Prepare and conduct employee training program for the sales department.
- Reviews and endorses commendations and misconduct notices.
- Coordinates efforts between the Sales Office, Front Office and the F&B Department.
- Submits backlog report to the Corporate Office.
- Represents the Hotel in sales and other allied professional organizations.
- When necessary, travels to other locations to make sales presentation and to maintain close liaison with travel agencies, local business parties and airlines.
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Hotel/ Hotel Apartment Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Strong knowledge in Dubai Market is mandatory
- Demonstrated ability leading cross-functional teams, managing multiple simultaneous projects, and delivering quantifiable results
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal – the ability to gain executive support
- Strong Interpersonal/Relationship Management Skills, ability to mentor, manage and develop staff manage/develop suppliers
- Strong analytical skills and conceptual thinking that drives strategy and creates innovative options
- As per Hospitality Industry
Apply Now: [email protected]