A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Program Quality Manager”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||15 – 16 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||20,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Petrofac is a leading international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the world’s leading energy companies.We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for our clients. We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
The world is re-thinking its energy supply and energy security needs; planning for a phased transition to alternative energy sources. We are here to help our clients meet these evolving energy needs. This is an exciting time to join us on this journey.We support flexible working requests and have adopted a hybrid approach for most of our office-based roles. We ask employees to be present in the office at least three days per week.
Are you ready to bring the right energy to Petrofac and help us deliver a better future for everyone?
JOB TITLE: Program Quality Manager
- Establish Project Quality team and organization, develop Project Quality Plan, identify key procedures, and monitor implementation.
- Preparation of project quality plan with details on quality practices, resources, and sequence of activities relevant to a particular contract/project.
- Evaluate Suppliers and Subcontractors to provide suitable product/service.
- Review /approve Quality Audit schedule for each project encompassing the specific project requirements.
- Convene pre-inspection meetings and approve inspection and test plan and procedures.
- Analyze quality information (audit results, process / product non-conformities, feedback etc.) and identify corrective and preventive actions.
- Develop a monitoring approach based on the verification and validation approach in Systems Engineering (system, process and product auditing).
- Support for the set-up, review, approval and implementation of project-specific quality procedures and standards, testing and monitoring programs, QA/QC checklists and QA documentation.
- Develop risk-based approach regarding quality management based on Systems Engineering principles.
- Support the Verification and Validation process.
- Conduct management review of the quality management system and monitor implementation of management review actions.
- Verify contractor quality requirements are specified to vendors and contractor documentation submittals.
- Attend all Pre-bid meetings and coordinate all project requirements with the project bidders.
- Attend client quality management meetings.
- Coordinate all QA/QC activities with the site QC Manager.
- Coordinate all quality related correspondence with the customers representatives.
- Compile monthly reports and submit to Quality Director.
- Monitor statistical method reporting, monthly KPIs.
- Align the quality resources with business needs and assure effective coverage of the project.
- Review quality inspection personnel qualifications and training requirements.
- NCR management.
- Ensure all internal and external audits are carried out as planned.
- Control all archived documentation upon the completion of the project.
- Lessons Learned on the Quality related activity both internal and with the customer.
- Evaluate the administrative Quality requirements for all relevant contracts.
- Collaborate closely with planning, interface, and change control functions.
- Maintain cordial relationship with Client Representative and ensure that client quality requirements are understood, agreed and fulfilled.
- Monitor and analyse Customer Satisfaction.
- Monitor CoPQ (Cost of Poor Quality) in his project and report to Quality Director.
Essential Qualifications And Skills
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Over 15+ years of work experience preferably in Oil & Gas, Offshore projects.
- A minimum of 5 years in a Senior quality management role.
- Experienced auditor (Certified lead auditor ISO 9001-2015 is a plus).
- Familiar with ISO/IEC 152888 and ISO 15504.
- Strong interpersonal skills that allow you to work at all levels of the organisation, managing stakeholder expectations to ensure an integrated information management delivery that works for all parties.
- Highly skilled in written and verbal communications from written process / procedures, audit findings, data analysis conclusions and other Management System related topics.
- Familiar with Declaration of Conformity (DoC) of the complete project.
- Familiar with Certification Management.
- Familiar with CE Marking requirements.
- Preferred German/Dutch language skills.
- Managing multi-disciplined Teams.