A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Administrator”.
||Saeed & Mohammed Al Naboodah Group|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,500 AED – 5,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
APPLY NOW – CHECK THE BELOW EMAIL TO APPLY FOR A JOB
Purpose of the Role
The Human Resources Administrator assists with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the human resources functions and duties. The HR Administrator carries out responsibilities functional areas: departmental development, Human Capital Management System (HCM), employee relations, compensation and benefits, organization development, executive administration, recruitment, employee engagement events and miscellaneous projects. Models and acts in accordance with Al Naboodah’s guiding principles and core values.
Responsible for supporting HR activities in Saeed & Mohammed Al Naboodah Holding LLC and Al Naboodah Real Estate Investment for respective business unit(s), the Human Resources Administrator ensures that the Human Resources Department is administered in a smooth, efficient, and confidential manner.
The individual is required to work independently with minimal instruction on day-to-day work. Must follow and ensure compliance with company policy and procedure for processing of / delivery of assigned services.
Key Accountability Areas
Compensation and Benefits / HR Administration
- Monitor employee transaction requests for leave, salary advances, education fees claims and entitlements on HCM system and ensure that staff benefits are paid in a timely manner. Further ensure that all documentation required by the auditors pertaining to the payment of staff benefits is received from staff members prior to processing payments.
- Provides day-to-day benefits administration services. Maintains benefits records and prepare documents necessary for implementing coverage.
- Update payroll records on a timely basis. Verify and process payroll.
- Ensures up-to-date accuracy of all employee information within the HR department and HCM / payroll systems.
Human Capital Management System
- Maintain employee-related databases. Prepare and analyze necessary reports to conduct the functions of the department and office. Prepares periodic reports as necessary or requested.
- Maintains records on annual leave, sick leave, leave planner and other absences.
- Run reports and up-date staff attendance and vacation balances, increment reports and contract renewals on a monthly basis.
- Assist to ensure documentation is complete.
- Ensure staff follow the performance management system and ensure completion of the process.
- Provide update on progress related to goals according to Al Naboodah’s system.
- Support and implement new programs and training that drive the adoption of the company’s culture.
- Coordinates employee activities and events, as well as provide any support needed during the activities or events.
- Complete each HR project or task assigned within the agreed timescale.
- Share and present development ideas to enhance HR involvement and contribution.
- Understand and apply business processes and contribute to the improvement of the same.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; maintaining past and current records.
- Manages department schedule by maintaining calendars for department personnel and arranging meetings, interviews, conferences and teleconferences.
- Any other ad hoc tasks assigned by the Line Manager
Education & Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Good computer skills and experience on MS Office packages
3-5 years of experience with more than 1 year in Human Resources
Knowledge & Skills
▪ Working knowledge and understanding of the UAE labour law.
▪ Extensive knowledge of local rules and regulations related to Human Resources Management
▪ Strong customer service skills and the ability to manage situations promptly and professionally, meeting commitments for service and assistance.
▪ Able to maintain effective communication at all times.
Contributes to building a positive team spirit and puts success of team above own interests
Interpersonal & Communication Skills
▪ Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
▪ Ability to communicate and interact effectively with multi-functional and diverse backgrounds.
▪ Ability to read analyses and respond to common inquiries.
Effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of internal customers and employees.