A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Marketing Senior Executive”.
||Majid Al Futtaim|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||4 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||8,000 AED – 12,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Majid Al Futtaim Lifestyle invites you to join us in our quest to create great moments for everyone, everyday! We are the leading shopping mall, residential communities, retail and leisure pioneer across the Middle East, Africa and Asia, serving over 560 million visitors a year. For the past two decades, we have shaped the consumer landscape across the region, transforming the way people shop, live and play, while maintaining a strong sustainability track record and the largest mall in the world to attain LEED Gold EBOM Certification. We have over 40,000 team members in 15 international markets representing over 100 nationalities – all keeping the customer at the heart of everything we do. If you enjoy being BOLD, PASSIONATE and TOGETHER, then Majid Al Futtaim is the destination for you
The Senior Marketing Executive is responsible for implementing the Marketing & Communications strategy, integrating the marketing efforts for the assigned brands in order to expand footprint, differentiate MAF Lifestyle and brand reputation, nurture client relationships and create opportunities to drive revenue and growth.
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to the following: Operational Excellence Financial & Standards Customer
- Responsible for the creation, development and execution of marketing initiatives, through a well-defined annual Marketing calendar, for the assigned brands in line with overall brand Marketing & Communications strategy.
- Create synergy between the various channels of communication, reaching the brand message to the customer through the most effective and efficient medium.
- Implement in-store campaigns to support Operations and ensure smooth roll out of the same.
- Build advertising and promotional plans to drive traffic and sales (Offline and online).
- Monitor performance of various marketing initiatives with the agility to withdraw, redirect, extend efforts based on impact and customer feedback.
- Develop regional brand campaigns together with the content team for local implementation.
- Constantly draw on analytics and data to interpret and understand trends and shifts and report the same to relevant stakeholders for appropriate action.
- Work with and nurture the relationship with brand principal/s on marketing strategy and plans
- manage marketing budgets for assigned brands to ensure optimal utilization in line with overall Marketing budget.
- Collect, collate and analyse consumer insights to ascertain the precise impact of marketing messages and promotions across touchpoints and the impact on sales.
- Measure and improve return on investment (ROI) of marketing efforts.
- Ensure all integrated marketing efforts are in compliance with brand standards and Majid Al Futtaim communication strategy.
- Contribute and support the business in achieving the Dare Today, Change Tomorrow sustainability strategy.
- Build clear understanding of brand values, customer profile and behaviors to ensure relevant marketing communication and messaging.
- Cultivate professional and cordial relationships with cross functional teams to streamline diverse efforts to achieve a common purpose.
- Build strong relationships with internal marketing teams and external vendors where relevant, to ensure productive outcome of collaborative work.
Qualifications & Experience Qualifications/Education
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing Management or equivalent
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience in a Marketing role
- Working knowledge in Public Relations, Events, Media, Digital and social media marketing