A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Internal Auditor”.
||Abu Dhabi Housing Authority|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||6 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||8,000 AED – 10,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
- Implementing the audits covered and in the approved internal audit plan and under the supervision of the lead internal auditor.
- Participate in preparing and updating audit programs and field work documents and provide the necessary support to the lead internal auditor with regard to planning efforts.
- Participate in the preparation of internal audit reports and provide the lead internal auditor with any necessary information.
- Participate in attending the closing meetings with audit clients to discuss the notes submitted and the proposed recommendations.
- Performing any other tasks assigned to him by the Director of the Internal Audit Department or the Chief Internal Auditor.
- Coordinating with the Internal Audit Department and providing them with the information necessary to prepare audit reports
- Maintaining the confidentiality of the Authority’s data according to its nature and as needed.
- Ensure the presence of replacement employees in the absence of employees responsible for the vital procedures in the administration.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
Experience: Practical experience of at least two years in the field of internal auditing and control