A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Credit Controller”.
|Company Name||Majid Al Futtaim|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||4 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||7,000 AED – 8,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Majid Al Futtaim invites you to join us in our quest to create great moments for everyone, everyday! We are the leading shopping mall, residential communities, retail and leisure pioneer across the Middle East, Africa and Asia, serving over 560 million visitors a year. For the past two decades, we have shaped the consumer landscape across the region, transforming the way people shop, live and play, while maintaining a strong sustainability track record and the largest mall in the world to attain LEED Gold EBOM Certification. We have over 40,000 team members in 15 international markets representing over 100 nationalities – all keeping the customer at the heart of everything we do. If you enjoy being BOLD, PASSIONATE and TOGETHER, then Majid Al Futtaim is the destination for you.
The Credit Controller is responsible for managing the credit evaluation and payments follow up for B2B customers and ensure the delivery of accurate and efficient credit control service.
Role Details – Key Responsibilities And Accountabilities Credit Control
- Review and evaluate customer credit application in line with company’s credit policy.
- Set up customer accounts and credit limits in ERP system based on credit approvals
- Liaise with credit insurer for obtaining credit insurance limits and complying with insurance conditions
- Send timely Statement of accounts to customers and follow up for payments as per due dates
- Provide invoice copies and other transaction details as requested by customers and reconcile accounts with customers
- Co-ordinate with sales team for collections of overdue accounts
- Submit information and claims to credit insurer as per policy terms
Risk and Assurance
- Assist the management in identifying financial risks and propose relevant controls to minimize potential risks
- Ensure adequate insurance cover to the agreed level of risk, ensure compliance with respect key insurance policy and help identify risks associated with cash handling
- Collaborate with relevant parties on analysing and adapting processes to prevent frauds
Human Capital Responsibilities
- Ensure the implementation of MAF Retail’s corporate policies and relevant procedures
- Ensure alignment of procedures in accordance with the Delegation of Authority (DOA)
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Computer proficiency: – MS Office, Strong XL skills
Minimum Qualifications/education Personal Characteristics and Required Background:
Bachelor degree in accounting and finance
- 4 years of experience as credit controller in manufacturing or distribution company
- English (Full professional proficiency – Required)
- Arabic – desirable