A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Business Development Manager”.
|Company Name||GroupL FZE|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||15,000 AED – 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective FM strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting and forging strong relationships with clients.
Duties and responsibilities
• Manage and maintain the strategic planning process & coordinate the development and implementation of plans to support the strategic vision and direction established by the higher management.
• Provide plans & assist in identifying appropriate strategic partners to drive various growth initiatives.
• Communicate and discuss the department’s guidelines and procedures with employees to ensure responsibilities, authorities and accountabilities are defined and understood.
• Provide guidance and leadership to department employees to ensure effective and efficient flow of work.
• Direct and oversee the activities of FM Strategy & Business Development Department, aiming at identifying, analyzing and recommending specific business opportunities for the profitable growth and diversification of FM
• Seeking new business opportunities, managing tender processes and win businesses.
• Preparation of presentations and bids/tenders
• Lead the tender or direct negotiation process and continue to drive excellence and efficiency in our tendering.
• BDM will be responsible for building new key customer relationships as well as identifying new business opportunities to provide facility management services
• Develop and implement relationship strategies to maximize our chances of profitably securing strategically important new business
• A strong understanding of hard and soft FM services as well a comprehensive appreciation of the tender process with regards to Commercial, Private and public sector procurement are also key attributes you will need to demonstrate.
• New business development, and managing existing accounts, contracts and renewals