A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “IT Business Partner”.
|Company Name||Majid Al Futtaim|
|Qualification||Degree | Diploma | Certificate|
|Experience||7 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||12,000 AED – 14,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Majid Al Futtaim Leisure, Entertainment & Cinemas invites you to join us in our quest to create great moments for everyone, everyday! We are the leading shopping mall, residential communities, retail and leisure pioneer across the Middle East, Africa and Asia, serving over 560 million visitors a year. For the past two decades, we have shaped the consumer landscape across the region, transforming the way people shop, live and play, while maintaining a strong sustainability track record and the largest mall in the world to attain LEED Gold EBOM Certification. We have over 40,000 team members in 15 international markets representing over 100 nationalities – all keeping the customer at the heart of everything we do. If you enjoy being BOLD, PASSIONATE and TOGETHER, then Majid Al Futtaim is the destination for you.
Location – Dubai, UAE Department – IT Reporting Manager – IT Support Manager
Job Purpose To constantly enhance the existing processes through the creation of new applications and providing comprehensive support / enhancements on existing third-party applications like ticketing systems, online booking systems and MIS reporting. Assistant Support Manager will plan, coordinate, and direct IT-related activities of the organization, as well as provide administrative direction and support for daily operational activities of the IT department.
Role Responsibilities – Including but not limited to; IT Operations
- Supervise and Maintain the I.T support functions including maintenance and security of technical services and information within the company.
- Manage the IT department operations including planning projects and managing resources.
- Manage the planning, deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of all IT systems, including servers, PCs, operating systems, networks, hardware, software, and peripherals.
- Interact with end users at all levels to help resolve IT-related issues and provide answers in a timely manner.
- Coordinate with Business Unit Managers for new requirements and changes in the setup.
- Report any downtimes / Service interruption to the IT Service Manager to manage the notifications
- Ensuring adequate training and abilities of Executives within the department, including help desk support, application support, network security administration .
- Monitor and Support the windows 2019 server infrastructure & Active Directory.
- Development of support manuals and maintain support knowledge base.
- Ensure maximum uptime for end user equipment including Point of Sale machines.
- Provide Tier2 application support including Business (ERP) & Desktop applications. Establish and maintain regular written and in-person communications with the organization’s executives, department heads, and end users regarding pertinent IT activities.
- Perform periodic audits of business processes and recommend enhancements.
- Shall be responsible for accessing new hardware requirements and coordinating the procurement processes.
- Partners with Management, as required to provide escalation support for any issues that result from inaccurate, missing or delayed files. Prepares and maintains accurate records of all current and future MAFC Data files and Bill Payments set-ups.
- As per Majid Al Futtaim Leadership Model – Team Leader
Qualifications Qualifications and experience
- Graduate / Diploma / Technical Certifications
- Expertise in configuring & managing Active Directory, DNS, DHCP,WSUS & VPN.
- 7Yrs + experience in administration of windows server infrastructure.
- Knowledge in SQL 2017 management tasks.
- Knowledge VMware /Hyper V
- Knowledge in Crowd strike Antivirus
- Knowledge in Extreme Network Access Control(NAC)
- Knowledge in Extreme Wireless Controller
- Knowledge in Fortinet UTM
- Knowledge in FWI Signage
- Internal and External Audit coordination
- Knowledge in VIVA, Gardner, TAG-IT, EMBED solution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to manage and coordinate the support executives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and good team player.
- Valid UAE license would be an advantage.
- Bachelor of Computer Science or Equivalent.