A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Tax Accountant”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||7,500 AED – 8,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
- Preparation, coordination and review of information for income tax, withholding tax and transfer pricing filings for the group’s companies and branches in the Middle East.
- Liaising with business partners to keep them informed of tax issues and legislative changes; providing advice on the tax implications of transactions; reviewing terms and conditions in tenders, contracts.
- Critically analyzing tax submissions and providing technical insights while managing tax audits and coordinating appeals with the tax authorities.
- Supporting the Regional tax manager in planning and implementing efficient tax strategies in the region. This will involve working with other members of the Group Tax and Regional Finance teams to optimize statutory structure and implementing global tax initiatives.
- Reviewing the accuracy and ensuring timely reporting of tax figures in local accounts and for group reporting purposes.
- Registration and de-registration of entities with FTA on mandatory as well as voluntary basis.
- Addition and removal of group members from FTA.
- Consolidating group tax information and performing various error checks.
- Preparing and filling VAT returns with FTA.
- Conducting entity wise review of Input/Output VAT, Exempt Supplies, Zero-Rated Supplies and Mixed Supply Claims.
- Improving VAT related governance, processes, performing VAT assessments to monitor risks and develop strategies to address the risks.