A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Receptionist”.
||Banke International Properties|
|Experience||2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||3,000 AED – 4,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Location: Sheikh Zayed Road
· Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
· Receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
· Real Estate Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
· Admin Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
· Driving license and car: (Preferred)
· Immediately available
Primary Responsibilities and Duties
· Answers incoming calls, within three rings, positively, and warmly.
· Accurately directs caller to the appropriate people courteously and professionally.
· Returns to calls placed on hold every 45 seconds, giving the caller the opportunity to continue holding or to leave a message.
· Answers inquiries as needed or directs the inquiry to the person best able to answer
· Takes and delivers accurate phone messages, with call back numbers, area codes, and names legibly written, and promptly relays messages via email to the proper person.
· Greets incoming clients and visitors in a friendly and positive way.
· Quickly notifies the person being visited or conducting tours
· Maintains a neat and tidy reception area, replenishing marketing material, replacing magazines as received, clearing up any clutter on an ongoing basis, and maintains a professional, comfortable general office atmosphere. · Offers coffee or other refreshments to visitors who are waiting to visit school staff. · Maintains and updates the Welcome Board to keep announcements current.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· High School Diploma or equivalent, computer keyboarding skills, effective communication skills, friendly and outgoing personality, organizational skills, and ability to respond to requests effectively and efficiently.
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook · Ability to learn new technology.
· Understands and can perform basic office-practice skills, including filing, light typing, processing and sorting functions.
· Can carry out detailed written or verbal instructions
· Can add, subtract, multiply, and divide whole numbers, and perform simple calculations involving decimals and simple fractions.
· Ability to file, post, sort, or prepare mail projects.
· Can copy data from one source to another, obtain information from others, and deliver information to others clearly and accurately.
· Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.