A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Management Accountant”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||7,500 AED – 8,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50 – 100 Employees|
Here at Mazrui International we value our employees and aim to provide rewarding and satisfying long-term careers for our colleagues. We are looking for a Management Accountant to join our finance team that supports our Trading Business Units.
This role requires recent familiarity with Oracle ERP and a bachelor’s degree in finance or accountancy (both are essential).
- Business and Financial Planning: filling up various budget templates, interaction with users
- Financial Forecasting: Preparation of periodic and ad-hoc financial forecasts on the companies’ planned performance
- Cash Flow Preparation: Preparation of three months rolling cash flow forecast briefing Business Unit-Finance Manager (BU FM) of any issues
- Accounts Receivable: Review completeness of customer credit application forms, obtain credit reports for customer credit appraisal, conduct periodic credit reviews for BU-FM actions, and assist in reviewing open receivable balances
- Accounts Payable: Coordinate with payables team under GAS to resolve any open issues, follow upon payments
- Work in Process & Inventory: Ensure review process is carried out by Operations periodically (cycle and physical counts)
- Performance Reporting: Run and review the standard periodic performance reports; assist BU-FM in preparing non standard periodic and ad-hoc management reports
- Audited Financial Statements: Assist BU-FM in coordinating with Auditors, answering audit queries, accompanying auditors during annual stock count, review of initial and final draft financial statements
- Finance and Accounting Services: Act as first point of contact for resolving any issues reported by Group Accounting Services team
- Treasury: Ensure guarantee and letter of credit applications are filled up correctly, track guarantees issued and act as first point of contact point for Treasury
- Review of Month End Files: Review of month end file produced by Group Accounting Services; highlight issues to BU-FM and coordinate with operations and GAS team to resolve issues on a timely manner. Month end files contain reconciliations of subsidiary to GL balances, bank reconciliations, control accounts reconciliations
- Investment Appraisal: Prepare capex forms for review of BU-FM. Ensure required documents are attached
- Taxation: Submitting returns and other documents with the Tax department as advised by Tax Analyst
- Internal Control: Assist BU-FM in implementing approved policies & procedures; review efficacy or otherwise of internal control environment and bring to the attention of BU-FM
- Fixed Assets: Coordinate with Operations and Group Accounting Services for conducting physical verification of assets and ensure that financial records are correctly reflected. Ensure additions, disposals and impairments are approved as per policy
- Inventory Purchase Orders: Assist BU-FM in verification of inventory purchase orders value exceeding AED 100,000 or equivalent and update BU-FM. Ensure three quotes, quote analysis, justification for not attaching three quotes; stock demand sheets etc are attached.
- Non Inventory Purchase Orders: Ensure that three quotes, quote analysis, justification for not attaching three quotes are attached, whether the proposed expenses are as per plan and charge accounts are correctly selected
- Financial Transactions: Petty Cash Payments, Travel & other business expenses, Costing of inventor, etc.,
Should have 5-7 years in a similar position in UAE and have good communication skills, great accounting knowledge and an expert with Excel.