A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Software Engineer”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||10,000 AED – 12,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50 – 100 Employees|
A leading Consumer Tech company in Dubai is growing their Engineering team as they look to build a new product for the market. Exciting opportunity to build a product from scratch.
- Development of in-house software applications and databases, predominantly in .NET / C# technologies.
- Participate in building the core software architecture, based on latest .NET framework. Contribute technically through hands-on feature development, code reviews, technical design documents, debugging operational issues and process streamlining.
- Provide day-to-day software application support and related technical advice.
- Deliver on each sprint, ideally participating in peer reviews and testing processes
- Any other matters / projects that the management may require assistance with from time to time.
- Participate in full software development life cycle – requirements gathering, design, development, testing, deployment, user training and documentation.
- Collaborate with product owners and other business partners to understand and refine requirements that drive innovative cloud native B2B SaaS solution architecture, technology, and tools.
- Bachelor’s in electrical engineering, computer science, or related technical field, or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of relevant progressive work experience in cloud SaaS solutions development including hands-on coding, modern software architecture, open source, containers, and security.
- Proficient in object-oriented programming languages, experience with .NET Core (ASP.NET Core) and / or C#.
- Knowledge of API Design, API Rest, API Security Framework, API Management, Open API, OpenShift,
- Experience working in microservices architecture, cloud architecture
- Passionate about building software of the highest quality. An open mind to learn new things and the curiosity to understand how things work.
- Proven track record of developing complex multi-layer client enterprise architecture.
- Prior experience working on UAT’s / TDD (test driven development)
- The desire to take ownership of your work and initiative to improve the product.
- Familiar with relational database development, modelling, and performance optimization.
- Strong in general software design, and specifically REST API design.
- Deep understanding of how to design software to support scalability, responsiveness, security and maintainability, and the ability to reason and articulate the design.
- Familiar working in continuous deployment environments, AZURE preferred.
- Proficient in object relational mapping techniques.
Apply Now :[email protected]