A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “IT Manager”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Vieco Pharmaceuticals is a pharmaceutical factory in JAFZA Dubai for the production of solid (Tablets and Capsules), Liquid (Syrups) and semi-solid (Ointment and Creams) pharmaceutical products.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
KRA 1: IT infrastructure Management
• Define IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes for Vieco.
• Maintain all IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, email systems, laptops, desktops, VC equipment.
• Analyze department needs and recommend solutions and/or best practices to increase user productivity.
• Maintain the software & hardware inventory across departments & offices including user licenses, laptops, etc.
• Manage the existing vendors and identify new suppliers to support all our users across all offices.
KRA 2: Security
• Prevent potential external cyber-attacks by conducting frequent audits to identify vulnerabilities and ensuring complete security of all our operating platforms.
• Mitigate risks by solutioning & implementing policies.
• Develop disaster procedures in case of security breach and incorporate it within the IT manual.
• In an event of a security breach, follow internal IT manual resulting in minimum impact & document safety-related shortcomings and affected processes.
KRA 3: User Management
• Take end responsibility for user support such as troubleshooting, managing user access on applications such as SharePoint, M365 portal and licenses such as AutoCAD, Microsoft Project Plan, Adobe etc.
• Manage onboarding and off boarding of employees.
• Train employees on both software and hardware best practices.
- Provide full support to users for SAP Business One, as well as maintaining the application and setups according to our operation.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, software engineering, or a related field.
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience as IT Manager for 100+ employees’ company.
- Experience in building customizing and deploying security policies on Microsoft 365 and other applications.
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, system administration, data storage systems, wireless technology applications, IT security and phone systems.
- Strong working knowledge of the M365 Portal (SharePoint, Intune, Active Directory, Emails, Teams).
- Strong working knowledge of SAP Business One (Features, setups, uploading tools, crystal report creation, customizations).