A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “IT Support and Logistics Officer”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
APPLY NOW – CHECK THE BELOW EMAIL TO APPLY FOR A JOB
We are looking for a candidate who is experienced in office IT support and either with some logistics support background or the sincere willingness to be trained and take-up up the dual role of IT & Logistics Officer.
- Maintenance and trouble shooting of the office IT network including the local server & its connectivity with HQ server, routers, firewall, NAS, network switch, printers, CCTV, PABX, etc.
- Develop and maintain local networks so as to optimize performance
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems
- Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance without a negative impact on employees’ work
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging etc.)
- Day-to-day support to employees on all IT related matters.
- Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications
- Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment.
- Prepare on-boarding IT requirements; laptop/workstation, domain account, email and other company required applications.
- Maintain records/logs of repairs and maintenance schedule.
- Maintain IT asset inventory; Identify equipment shortages and place orders
On-job training will be offered with full support to the selected candidate to add this responsibility ASAP.
- Organize and manage warehouse inventory, storage and transportation
- Review, prepare and organize materials release orders to customers
- Ensure timely pick-up and delivery of shipments to the selected destination as pe the Incoterm
- Answer customer queries regarding shipment status and work with the forwarder and our HQ logistics team to address any shipment issues that may occur.
Requirements and skills
- Degree in Computer Science, engineering or relevant field
- Certification as IT Technician will be an advantage
- Proven experience as IT Technician or relevant position
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- In-depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills