A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “IT Business Engineer “.
||Majid Al Futtaim|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||5 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,500 AED – 7,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Majid Al Futtaim invites you to join us in our quest to create great moments for everyone, everyday! We are the leading shopping mall, residential communities, retail and leisure pioneer across the Middle East, Africa and Asia, serving over 560 million visitors a year. For the past two decades, we have shaped the consumer landscape across the region, transforming the way people shop, live and play, while maintaining a strong sustainability track record and the largest mall in the world to attain LEED Gold EBOM Certification. We have over 40,000 team members in 15 international markets representing over 100 nationalities – all keeping the customer at the heart of everything we do. If you enjoy being BOLD, PASSIONATE and TOGETHER, then Majid Al Futtaim is the destination for you.
To ensure the operational efficiency of servers, ticketing systems and network components and perform periodic upgrades / enhancements.
Role Responsibilities – Including but not limited to;IT operations
- Ensure the continuity of IT operations by implementing and maintaining adequate backup and recovery processes. Should be responsible to test the processes by undertaking periodic test restores.
- Perform periodic audits of business processes and recommend enhancements to the I.T systems to bring more efficiency in the various operational functions.
- Maintenance and administration of Active directory.
- Testing, Evaluating and implementing periodic Vista application upgrades.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating the IT inventory via Manage engine asset module.
- Ensure maximum uptime of POS and peripherals including spares.
- To be responsible for preventive maintenance and ensure timely resolution of Issues, especially those reported from the Cinema sites including POS equipment and applications. Should conduct periodic site visits.
- Ensure 100% adherence of I.T systems and processes to the audit recommendations.
- Shall be responsible for accessing new hardware requirements and coordinating the procurement processes.
- Coordinating with the vendors for (vendor creation, request for quote, PO Submission, Delivery Scheduling and Invoice Queries)
- Creating Purchase Orders
- Updating Procurement Tracker (PO Status, PO Approval, ETA)
- Timely Procurement Tracker Update
- GRN Coordination with FSSC POC
- Receiving Deliveries and coordinating with Storeroom Staff
- Adding new IT Assets in SDP Assets Module
- Coordinating with the LEC Logistics team for deliveries (sites and HO) and MAF Logistics (other regions)
- Raising and completing DocuSign requests.
- Raising CPO related requests in CPO CRM Portal – item mapping, vendor release, item creation in AX
- Raising FSSC related queries in LANDesk Portal.
- Site Logistics
- Coordinating IT projects with external vendors and development houses. – Assist the IT Manager in the planning, coordination, UAT and implementation of new projects that would enhance performance and profitability. Eg: new Kiosk functions, Web site upgrade, Online ticketing features, Mobile ticketing etc.
- Project BOQ preparation and submission
- Delivery coordination.
- Assist the IT Manager in the responsibility of the planning, implementation and maintenance of all IT system including hardware, Network systems, Applications and Data.
- Asset management
- Should have a clear understanding of the ITSM tools and it’s flow
- Item Catalog Management
- Change request
- Incidents and request
As per the Majid Al Futtaim Leadership Model – Individual contributor
Qualifications and experience
- Graduate / Diploma / Technical Certifications
- In-depth understanding of various IT networks, server technologies and systems.
- Good knowledge on Vista Cinema Ticketing systems.
- 5-8 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent skills in Windows server configuration/administration like DNS, AD, DHCP, IIS Firewall Configurations, Networking concepts, SQL DB working knowledge, PABX related configuration.
- Troubleshooting skills on Windows client Ops Systems and applications.