A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Tax Specialist”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (ADIT)|
|Experience||5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||13,000 AED – 15,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
The Senior Tax Specialist is responsible for managing the tax projects of the Group. He / she will be responsible for executing the Group’s Tax Strategy in all jurisdictions where the group operates, managing the tax processes and assisting in identifying tax opportunities and minimizing the Group’s tax liabilities
- Ensure that the Group’s tax compliance is in line with the tax laws and regulations in all countries where the Group operates.
- Work closely with the Azadea Business service team to ensure the timely filing and payment of all tax returns across all operating countries
- Assist in the design and implementation of efficient processes and controls to mitigate tax risks.
- Provide tax support and ad hoc advice to different teams within the Group, including but not limited to legal restructuring, review of contracts, review of the tax exposure related to global regional and country level projects, tax treatment of certain transactions, etc.
- Identify and mitigate tax risks in the countries where the Group operates.
- Work closely with the finance team, Azadea Business Service team and tax consultants to manage efficiently the Group’s tax audits in all operating countries.
- Assist in the review of the transfer pricing documentation, BRCR reporting and economic substance filings.
- Conduct tax trainings on various tax issues for different departments within the Group.
- Prepare tax presentation for the board and the senior management
- Bachelor’s degree in Audit, Finance or Accounting. ADIT is a major plus
- 5 years of experience in tax. Big 4 experience is a plus.
- Knowledge across several types of taxes (i.e. both direct and indirect taxes)
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Fluency in English and Arabic; French is a plus
* AZADEA is committed to equal employment opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, or any other classification.
* We aim to give our candidates the best experience possible. But due to the amount of applicants applying, we will only get in touch if you have been shortlisted for the role.