A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “General Accountant”.
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Luxury Escapes Vacation Homes is looking for a General certified Accountant, to run, manage and strategize the accounting department. Experience working with Holiday Homes / Travel Agency is an added advantage but not a necessity. Looking for candidates who are ready to start immediately.
It’s a fast paced environment and the candidate must be able to multi-task.
Salary is as per market 5000AED – 6000AED, 6 Days a week
Candidates who can join immediately will be entertained as its a immediate requirement
- Summarize and prepare financial status and transactions reports, including a profit and loss statement, and other necessary reports
- Create a Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) manual for accounting policy and regulations, and roll out reconciliation procedures
- Monitor and maintain a new audit system by implementing new policies and procedures in the finance department
- Maintain and send monthly SOA’s to all Landlords.
- Play a vital part in the company’s financial management which includes all account reconciliations and reporting to necessary parties
- Thorough understanding of financial application security ensuring that all financial data is secure and complies with confidentiality policies
- Required knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Quick Books and other applications related to finance and accounting
- Must be an outstanding communicator, and have established skills in accuracy, organization, and working in a high-volume environment
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
- Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending
- Advanced MS Excel skills including VLOOKUP’s and pivot tables
- 3+ years’ of professional accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics or equivalent experience